Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First off, look at this. BAHAH.

Secondly, my mom is the most embarrassing person in the entire world.
You can stop treating me like I'm 2. I kind of almost am, except there's a 0 on the end.
I am beating myself in the face for not *going away* to college. SMH.

Now, then.
I've found so many cute things!
...That I can't afford.
Actually, they aren't that expensive individually.
Except the owl ring is freakin' $65.

These are things that I would looove to learn how to make:

These are all from shanalogic.com, so that I don't get copyright infringed!

2 comments:

  1. I like all of these, especially the camera ring and octopi. I don't have any money either so this is just making me sad that I can't buy anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to learn to make the octopi. I know someone who has a birthday coming up :)

    ReplyDelete