Sunday, July 4, 2010


Happy birthday, America! Sorry that no one got you anything except pollution. You're lucky I sat this one out! That's right. I'm in the house with my parents, watching fireworks on television because we are too poor to buy them in real life. All for you, America!

Today was alright I guess. I went to the flea market and bought a neon shirt and a book I've already read- fantastic. I then went to the Peddler's Mall and was looking for a specific porcelain blue and white elephant but the people that ran the booth decided nobody wanted their elephant and they shut down. 

Also, my uncle Dick was diagnosed with lung cancer. His wife, my aunt Max, passed away due to the same thing several years ago. He isn't even blood-related to me, but he is my favorite great-uncle. Please think good thoughts for him. He's in the hospital right now and not doing very well at all.

Let's see, what else? I bought Just Dance so that I would have some more options for exercising and I like it a lot. This month's issue of Seventeen came with a 6-week workout plan so I am going to do that and see how it works out. I haven't been to Zumba in a while and probably won't be very often. 

I'm going to go twirl some Sparklers and scare the crap out of my cats with Pop Pops I guess.

2 comments:

  1. I gave America pollution and lots of it. Codys dad bought a ton of fireworks and let me set off all the big ones!

    What book did you get? And I'm sorry about your uncle, I'll be sure to think some good thoughts. I know you don't believe in it and such, but I'll tell Cody's mom to pray for him at church. :)

    I want Just Dance, tell me how it is once you get to play it some. Zumba is ending the 15th so there's no much more time to go anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Along Came a Spider by James Patterson. You don't seem like the kind of person who would like those mysteries and such. But I like James Patterson.

    Thank you so much, that would be really nice of you. He's in the hospital right now and takes oxygen daily so it's really not looking well.

    I've played every song on it and it's really fun but I have the feeling that it's going to get really repetitive after a while. I played for like an hour a day and it took me several days to do each dance though.

    I know, I got her message. :( I'm just going to download some zumba on the internet.

    ReplyDelete