Friday, July 30, 2010

Day four

Day four #1: Describe your siblings in great detail.

I don't have any siblings. My mom did get pregnant before me, but she miscarried when she was about seven weeks along. It was too young to be able to determine its gender, but I'd like to think that I almost had a big brother. I guess he would have been about 21 or 22 now. Then again, Mom said she would've stopped at one so there are those odds against me again! Growing up, I had a friend who was pretty much like a sister to me so I never really wanted a brother or sister. But once I got older, I started wishing I had an older brother that was pretty close to me in age. I feel like we would have gotten along really well. I would have really like to have met him or her.

Day four #2: Describe the food you ate today in great detail.

This is easy for me to do since I normally keep track of it in my planner anyway.

My mom made meatloaf, so I ate that pretty much smothered in ketchup. I ate two tablespoons of corn, two tablespoons of mashed potatoes and two tablespoons of green beans.

By the time I left the show, I was starving, but I didn't want fast food. So when I got home I ate a box of Cocoa Krispies from those variety packs of cereal. One box is equal to like half a bowl, but it's one serving, and I like to eat my cereal almost dry so I just put a little bit of milk in it.

That wasn't interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Aw I used to wish that I had a little sister until I spent a lot of time around Codys little brother,ha. If you had sibling you would have to share everything and that's no fun.

    ReplyDelete