Thursday, March 18, 2010

By now, I've lost ten pounds. And it is a damn good thing. Especially after seeing the Easter pictures I got taken a couple of weeks ago with Josh. I didn't realize I was so huge! I'm either in denial, or the camera really does add ten pounds. And then ten pounds more. I prefer to think it's the latter. In real life, I don't look bigger than my boyfriend. I posted them, but deleted them all over again. It's just too embarrassing. I suppose I will stop complaining about how jiggly my jiggles are but that doesn't seem likely for at least five months. If you're really curious, you can find them on my Facebook.

For now, I just really want to ask you guys something.
WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL WITH MONROE PIERCINGS?!
That is the one piercing that I think looks absolutely hideous, and apparently, I am the only one that thinks so.
It has nothing to do with surface piercings, there are some of those I like. Oddly enough, I love dimple piercings, which I suppose are way hideous to some.
Monroes just look like giant, steel, impenetrable zits to me.
Ironically, I tend to get pimples in that exact place (you wanted to know, I could feel you questioning it). On the one hand, I hope people think it's just a Monroe piercing. On the other, I really hope no one thinks that.
I don't get it.

I also want to comment on how beautiful today was. I really, really miss my daily walks.
All I do is walk around in my backyard for hours on end like I've never seen the place before.
But it's really very relaxing, and it's a great workout for me. It's a great chance for me to listen to my iPod. I never really have the opportunity otherwise. I even had a huge McDonald's burger with fries and a piece of chocolate cake (the most unhealthy I've eaten for the past month), solely because I knew I could just go outside and work it off. I suppose I'll see tomorrow whether it worked or not. Probably "or not".

Me, after an Alice in Wonderland commercial: I've had my very own Alice in Wonderland experience. I don't know if you know.
My dad: I really hope you aren't referring to "tripping" on acid.
Me: Remember that time at Nate's birthday party, I fell in his ditch and broke my foot?

It really was very similar, too. Especially because I didn't even see it coming. Nate was really supportive, too. He said to me, "Tarah, I'm really sorry about that. I wish you had fallen in my neighbor's ditch instead". I remember those words sometimes when I'm feeling blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment