Saturday, March 6, 2010

What. A. Weekend.
I just want to forget that the past two days even happened. Horrible.
Two people got their feelings hurt several times and that is two people and several times too many.
I'm not going to go into detail, but I think today may've been a bit of karma.
Maybe even on my part. I guess maybe I should be a little more understanding. I don't know.
Today was totally not my fault, but I still feel like a piece of shit about it. I could just cry.

Anyway. It's spring break. So that's good, except I'm STILL going to be busy with schoolwork.

I didn't meet my weight loss goal of this week. I honestly don't know how I didn't. It's frustrating because I've been doing pretty well. I'll just be patient I guess. That reminds me, can you guys see that little Dr. Phil widget over to the side? I mean, does it tell you my weight progress so far? I hope not, because it is supposed to be for my personal use only...haha.

I'm really looking forward to the pretty weather! 60 degrees isn't that warm but it sounds really great right now.
Tomorrow should be great and will hopefully make up for this shitty weekend.

Oh, and I think I'm starting Zumba classes soon with my aunt.

The Zumba® program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. Our goal is simple: We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!

It should be really fun. I'm excited!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've had such a bad weekend. I hope you start feeling better. But for the record the doctor phil thing just tells me to log in or register. I think zumba sounds fun too, i'm just an incredible amount of clumsy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, it's okay, everything's better. It's just been really stressful. Tomorrow should be better, it's nothing *too* major. :)

    Ah, that's good. 'Cause it tells my weight and everything, and it made me all apprehensive.

    Oh, I am too. Extremely. I looked up videos on Youtube because I had never seen it, and it looks hard. But this lady isn't a professional, she's just a teacher doing classes after school haha. So hopefully her classes won't be as extreme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i'm glad things are already looking up. Okay then, that makes me feel a little less nervous about going then.

    ReplyDelete