Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Meerkat maaania.



Thanks to my English class, I have a NEW obsession.
With meerkats.
I know the two of those totally don't go hand in hand.
I'm going to stop watching online episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and start watching online episodes of Meerkat Manor. They're so cute! And they're like humans in so many ways, it's incredible.
The episode I watched for English class was the first episode, I think.
One of them, Shakespeare, got bitten by a snake and it didn't show in this episode whether or not he lives.
I am going to have to Youtube the second episode or I am going to worry to death about that poor little meerkat.

it's canceled now, but if you can catch the reruns on Animal Planet, you should. It's actually really interesting. If you like animals, anyway. If not, it'll probably bore you.



Other than developing a new obsession, nothing has happened today.
Except I also developed my period. BYE GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment