Monday, March 22, 2010

I've gained 3 pounds. Not surprised but very unsatisfied.
I got my Coastal Scents 88 palette today and I'm really excited!
I also got tons more samples. I keep forgetting what all I ordered so it's like Christmas every time I go to the mailbox.
I'm not going to go into a bunch of political ramblings about the newly passed healthcare reform, because honestly I don't care enough to act like it's going to affect me. But if you are under your parents' health insurance in the first place, and it's easily paid for every time you need to go to the doctor, don't complain about it. It's just annoying. It's funny to see all of these "STOP BARACK OBAMA" campaigns. He's not the unabomber. He's not going to turn us over to Al Quaeda. Chill, and be grateful that Sarah Palin's biggest responsibility is her grandson with Down's Syndrome, and not the country.

That's the biggest rant I have for today.

My aunt's decided she doesn't want to do Zumba anymore so I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands. I'll just download and burn videos onto DVDs and do it on my own time. I've also wanted to buy Wii Fit for a while now but I completely forgot about it until someone else mentioned it. Now that it seems really likely that I'll get new scholarships, and will definitely get my other ones renewed, I can probably go buy it. I just need to be sure to save enough for my tat.

I think that's about all I have today, uninteresting as it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment