Friday, August 13, 2010

Day sixteen

I've been slacking on this for the past few days for some reason.

 First kiss.
I don't know, I kind of wish I didn't have to describe this one. I kind of regret that it happened just because I wish it had been with Josh now... I was his first kiss and everything, so it would have been sweet if he were mine, too.

Anyhow, it took place on I think July 22, 2007 ? when I was dating... my "ex boyfriend". Only, I don't know. We had just went to the fair... It was our second "date", we had been dating for like... eleven days. And back then, EVERYBODY was driven around by their parents, it wasn't just me so it wasn't embarrassing. :) My dad was driving us home. He kept trying to kiss me in the backseat of the car on the way home, but wouldn't for some reason. So I was like, "Oh my God", and I just did it. Haha I was like "Wtf what if he did not even want me to do that"... but he did it like a billion times after that so my fears were lifted. The only details I'm going to bother with are that he obviously didn't shave his face that day and he smelled like pina coladas. I must have been really bad at it though, because he broke up with me ten minutes later. lawl.

Someone that's not in my state/country.
This one makes it obvious that this whole 30 days thing is meant more for pictures than descriptions. I don't even want to do this one. :( Haha I'm sick of this already. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment