Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day ten

What I wore today.
I got woken up by my mother this morning at 9:30 am, freaking out about storms as she tends to do. I just got out of bed and went to my grandma's as I was. I was wearing grey pajama pants with different colored cats all over them, and a periwinkle blue t-shirt that is way too large for me and says "Peace, Love, Cats". After I showered, I put on black Danskin sweatpants that have white stripes down the sides, a golden yellow button-down tank top and a white Relay For Life t-shirt.

Someone I don't talk to as much as I would like.
Everyone. Plain and simple. Everyone that I used to talk to that I don't anymore. It doesn't suck so much knowing that I've made the effort with a lot of them and it doesn't help. When it's inevitable I tend to accept it more. There's not one particular person I want to be close with again, it's just everyone. I talk to people more often now than I used to I suppose and that is good, but my boyfriend is still the only one that I am really close with.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok though, no one talks to anymore at all,ha. Life is getting in the way Tarah :l

    ReplyDelete