Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day thirteen + rant.

RANT! I just feel like being obnoxious for the sake of being obnoxious is useless, if you aren't joking. I just think it is a lost cause if you "just say what's on your mind" only because you know you can get away with it. People aren't going to be mean to you and I don't think I need to say why. It's an awful excuse but you always milk it for what it's worth, and it is annoying to see people soooo attached to your ass just because of that. What an awful way to keep dragging out your fifteen minutes of fame. This is just really bugging me. I feel like a horrible person for thinking this... like REALLY awful, and my reason for feeling guilty is everyone else's reason for being nice. But it gets on my nerves and "I'm just saying everything I think"!

ANYHOW. I have picked out the tattoos that I want. That brings the total to 7 I believe.

 This week in great detail.
Not much happened this week at all. It mostly consisted of me waiting for next week. So I doubt that I can even remember a lot of it. I'm going to have to look in my journal to see if those days were even interesting enough for me to write anything about.
-Monday- My mom invited my cousin Hannah to come over, which happens often when it is sunny. So that she can swim, in our pool, when she has her own pool. I get really mad when my mom wakes me up to go to my grandma's when it storms, but... I really am hoping that it storms every day for the rest of the summer just for this reason. So, that day I: got really annoyed, hid all of our food so that my cousin would not eat it all (literally), picked blackberries, swam for like five minutes because that's about as much as I could take.
-Tuesday- Can't remember. I had to choose between watching The Bad Girls Club and Teen Mom, so that was about the most conflict I had all week.
-Wednesday- I don't remember Wednesday. I think the cardinal flew the coop, if you know what I mean. What I mean is that I started my period.
-Thursday- I don't remember Thursday either. Except that I got woken up by my mom with full force to go to my grandma's due to storms that may or may not have even happened.
-Friday- I went to Bingo and I didn't win anything.
-Saturday- I went to Bingo and I didn't win anything. Oh, and I found Lily- I don't even know where she had been, the sneak.
-Sunday- I stayed in my room literally ALL day. I crocheted and read, watched some movie on Lifetime about an Amish school shooting.
So that's my week "in great detail"- or as much detail as I can remember.

Someone you wish could forgive you.
I really can't think of anything. This always sounds really arrogant but I can't think of anything that I should apologize for. If I need to do it, I do it, and I always get forgiven. So there's nothing that comes to mind. I suppose that's better than if I were able to type out a real answer, though.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea who your talking about up there, but I'm sorry that their being obnoxious.

    I really didn't do much all week either so I'm sure my post is going to be rather boring.

    ReplyDelete