Tuesday, February 16, 2010

By the light of the setting sun, we see what we've become.

Over the past few hours, I've realized that I have multiple personality disorder. 
I have at least three personalities and they are all really angry. 

When I'm mad, I react differently every. single. time., and I never know which way it is going to be. 

My first personality, Hydrangea May, is a very balanced mix between a strong black woman and a dairy farmer. She talks kyarn, and she talks a lot of it...with twang. 

My second personality, which I refer to lovingly as Professor, suddenly develops a vocabulary for days. I think her technique is to try and confuse whoever she's mad at. She uses words like patronize and botulism.

My third personality I don't even have a name for, because she is just a nutjob.


All this talk of multiple personalities makes me remember how, over the summer, I developed this weird obsession with skirts and sundresses. It's very "multiple personality" because it's not me. At all. I thought I was being classy, but really, I just looked stupid. 
 


That is my fourth personality. Madame Going-From-One-Topic-to-Another-in-a-Jiff

Also, I'm horribly sad that there will be no more of the Tyra show after this season.
Oh, there's that Madame GFOTTAIAJ again.

No comments:

Post a Comment