Monday, February 22, 2010

A twang don't ditermen mah entelleginss!

I am a stand-still with my weight loss and I am beginning to get really frustrated.
It's not surprising though, and I really need to remember that I'm not doing this to just lose 20 pounds by the time it becomes bathing-suit weather. As long as I keep in mind how great I felt the last time I did it, I can stick to it.
I picked up some green tea supplements a while ago to help curb my appetite and up my metabolism. They work for me, as long as I eat something right after I take them. Then I'm not hungry for forever. It's also really hard for me to exercise indoors. I picked up DDR and it has helped but I've been pretty busy with schoolwork lately, and I can go at DDR for, like, three hours at a time. The past few pretty days have been a godsend.

I promised myself that I would get the ball rolling when it comes to schoolwork.
I work hard but I always wait until the last minute. I had plenty of time to do a couple of essays and a whole unit in the past week, but I put it off. Every time I start to do it, I decide I just don't wanna. Now I've got to finish this essay on redefining the term "Appalachian Americans" (which is really hard to do, because when you think about it, we are really just a buncha rednecks), another on my progress as a writer, which shouldn't be horrible, and a whole unit. The Appalachian essay is what is holding me back. All of the results from the research I am doing put us in a negative light, and that is the exact opposite of what I am trying to do. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment