Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am utterly disgusted.

So, a video was recently released of a cockfight taking place in Kentucky and a state trooper was present, IN UNIFORM, and didn't do a damn thing about it. People from other states come here to do it because it's only considered a misdemeanor.

How can someone actually be entertained by this? If you actually *enjoy* watching animals rip other animals apart, then there is something that you're mentally lacking.

I really wish that animal cruelty resulted in harsher punishment.
It isn't even a felony in Kentucky.
Anyone caught in the act is given monetary fines and sent on their way.
There aren't even restrictions placed on them for pet ownership!

Now, I'm not all Crazy-PETA-member, throwing red paint on the side of KFC or anything like that.
I actually can't stand PETA. They're annoying. I'm really an ASPCA person.
But things like this completely disgust me.
PEOPLE like this completely disgust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment