Sunday, February 28, 2010

A friend of mine decided on Saturday that 2 AM is actually a really appropriate time to call me.
At first I was kind of mad because I knew he was drunk.
I thought he just wanted to talk about stupid things like he does when he's sober, even.
I was right again.
I was a little annoyed, I'm not gunna lie about it.
Then he actually started saying that he has no idea why he is the way that he is now.
It relieved me a little, actually.
And when he said that the reason he called me was because he feels like I'm the only person who even cares anymore, it just made me sad. It made me sad because we're not that close anymore. I DO care, I care about all of my friends, even the ones I barely talk to now. When he said that, it made me feel not-so-lonely, but it made me feel like he really must be.

There's not much of a point to this.
Except that when worse comes to worse, you really do know who's there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment