Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I went to Bingo tonight. It is completely boring, and I guess I'm just desperate to get out of the house.
I only get out on Saturdays for class, and it's making me shack wacky.
I didn't win anything, obviously. I've been a countless number of times, and have only won twice.
When will I ever learn.

My cousin Samantha has started to take after me as far as getting obsessed with things goes.
Her newest obsession is Michael Jackson.
She talks about him constantly.
Yesterday she said, out of the blue, "I hope that God is taking care of Michael Jackson in heaven".
Then she saw a picture of Obama and was convinced it was M.J.
The reason it's so funny is because she's only four.
She is ridiculous, I don't know where she comes up with this stuff.
Love her.

I'm about to order this little number in, like, two seconds.
I have been meaning to for forever.
I have wanted it for the longest time, and I have no idea why I haven't yet.
When I saw that it is on clearance, I made up my mind that I must have it.



I'm so excited for it to come.
I always order random free catalogs just because I love getting snail mail.
Except for certain things. I will not join the Air Force. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. I still get things from the army. =/
    You'd think by now they'd understand they're wasting time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! When I join the army long enough to kick their behinds they'll know to stop.

    ReplyDelete