Sunday, April 11, 2010

I went to Red Lobster today with my parents and Josh and I am not going to be able to eat for three days. Which is fine by me. I really need Zumba tomorrow to work me extra hard. I ate literally 3 pounds of lobster, and I drank my whole weight in Mocha Frappuccino.

Today was a really good day to go to the mall, I got some good deals.



I bought this for Josh, and I bought one for myself, on clearance for $14.

I also bought another one, similar to that one, except green, teal, blue, and yellow. Also for $14.
I bought a grey tank top for $8.

I also got a free v neck tee from Aeropostale, totally free of cost, thanks to Seventeen magazine.

I am so ready for my English class specifically to end.
I don't think that I have ever wanted a break so badly!
I already had quite a bit to look forward to this summer, I am also adding Relay for Life to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment