Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Moms make the worst Facebook friends! Always misinterpreting your statuses and bugging you to write how much you love your mom and whatnot.

Anyway, I was petting my cat Gizzy today and discovered that she has a very firm tummy. So I ventured on her underside, and she has teats! SWOLLEN teats!

Ugh, her, Lily, crazy Siamese cross-eyed cat that walks around with her tongue hanging out and has the loudest meow I have ever heard in my life... they are ALL impregnated. There are so many kittens to be had! Josh wants one when they get here. My guess is he will get one of Lily's. She is super tame and so most likely her kittens will be also. Plus they will be so long-haired and multicolored and adorable! I have never given a kitten away in my life. But if it goes to him, I would be fine with that. He has other pets, I know he would keep it inside, and I would get to see it often. Conjugal cat visits!

I am distraught AGAIN and it's still about this whole college thing. I'm thinking I may just go on and further my education anyway. Even if one vet does train me to become a vet tech, what if I lose my job for some reason? I'll have to be a receptionist for another few years before another will train me! I absolutely hate when you have your future so planned out and then something just throws it completely off-balance. I HAVE to have structure. I freak out if things change.

This is annoying.

2 comments:

  1. My mom has a facebook too, but all she does is play farmville and ask me to get it. Your mom pays much more attention to your statuses than mine does.

    All kittens are adorable and I'm excited about this,ha. It has nothing to do with me at all, but new kittens are wonderful. Even if there is a crap ton, there so adorable you can't get annoyed. I sound like a crazy cat lady and I'm sorry for that.

    Do you mean your going to get your bachelors or just finish your associates? Either way, it seems like a good idea, so you'd have something to fall back on in case anything happens. But vet tech is a good job so hopefully that will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I want to get my cats fixed but I can't because I love kittens way too much. I'll take pictures haha so you can act on your crazy cat lady impulses.

    I'm going to finish my Associates in Science regardless. But I was going to get my Associates and bachelors in vet technology. I'm thinking about doing it, especially recently. My parents are bugging me so much, I really want to move to Morehead now haha.

    ReplyDelete