Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Some things just do not require an apology.
Raeann, I think I need to ask you. Just to make sure.
You can be my moral police.

Also, this is typical of me. I always tend to focus on the negative.
Lately, I have felt like I am fading almost. I generally have this big personality and I guess I'm used to being given attention. It's not that way anymore so I either feel like I am losing my identity or that no one cares.
I normally don't like to pity myself, it's just something I'm not used to.

Tomorrow, I am going to sit and write down every single positive thing that I can think of about myself and my life. It's something that I just don't think about so I feel like I have nothing positive to focus on when I'm feelin' blue. Theoretically, though, my life is just way too good to sit-n-bitch all the time.

I feel like I should add that I am not sad about anything right now. At least nothing particular. It's just something I've been thinking about for a long time and never really had the idea to get it out of the way.

6 comments:

  1. Awh I really don't think it's that people don't care anymore and your defintely not losing your identity, it's just we're not around everyone at all times. Do you think it could just be that you got used to seeing and talking to so many people while in school, that now it just seems your not doing anything?

    Anyway, everyone still cares,promise and your defintely still the same Tarah,ha :). I think you should make a list that could help remind you of how awesome you are. You can hang it on your bulletin board so if you ever get in a funk again, you can just look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely that is what it is. At least, I think so. I whine about that so much. I don't understand why, though, because back then, I didn't think life was all that great either.

    I never even got around to the list! I was too busy doing homework. And my bulletin board doesn't work! I hung my weight loss chart up there and I never use it and it makes me depressed. I'm going to rip it down though, and hang that up there. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing I really miss is talking to the few people I actually talked to a lot and Raptor,ha. I think that's because everyone started getting annoying once Cody and me started dating, they all needed to comment. But I do understand, it's weird going from seeing people everyday to being by yourself most of the time.

    Do it! I wanted to do one too because I'm always in a funk about something,ha. So I just might. Hah thanks, I hope it helps. At least it will be a reminder of how awesome you are and that everything is still good. Weight loss charts don't work for me, if I focus too much on the diet part I always end up eating more than I should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is odd. It works for me for a little while. But at first I was losing up to 3 pounds a week. So I based my goal off of losing 3 pounds weekly, and lately I have only been able to lose maybe one or two. And seeing that I don't meet my weekly goal is depressing. I think I am going to make that list right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pound or two is still good at least your losing something. I'd be happy about it. :)

    ReplyDelete