Monday, May 17, 2010

The past few days have not been very good. But I am trying to make the best of it.

My Wii scale was all wrong until I fixed it so I really have not lost as much weight as I thought I had. But, incidentally, it motivated me more than anything because now I want to see that number for real. I've lost another pound and that's twenty four total. Considering how much I need to lose, it seems like not much but at least that's twenty four that I don't have to worry about losing anymore.

Something in particular ruined my day. I'm pretty positive I'm not allowed to talk about it, but I'm really hoping that things work out. If they don't, I may lose Josh to Oldham County and I am seriously hoping that won't be the case. I honestly have no idea what I would do.

I still have yet to go job-hunting and I am starting to get really stressed out because of this car thing. I just may have to wait until fall. Since I may not have to go to Morehead after all, it stresses me out just a little less. Just, living with my parents for as long as I may is less than ideal.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure whats wrong, but I hope everything gets better. Especially the situation with Josh.

    Glad that Wii Fit difference is motivating you now, twenty four pounds is a lot, no matter how much you have to lose :)

    My only motivation to get a job is so I can move out. I want to be on my own so bad. Wal-mart is hiring for most positions and so is The Harbor if you happen to want to try for those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he has made an arrangement to help a friend pay rent on an apartment so he can live there. All should be well. If not, I'll hide him in my closet. Well, I'll clean it up a bit and then hide him in there.

    Nah, I need to get a job at a vet. After a year, they apparently start training for vet tech positions but if not, I'll need to go to Morehead... and to do that, you have to have a year's worth of experience. =/ Thanks for the tips though. Can't work anywhere without a car, at any rate. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright then, this is good.

    Oh ok, sorry. Hopefully you can get a job at the vets then :)

    ReplyDelete