Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I just spent four hours re-doing my bathroom and cleaning every single thing in it, and throwing tons of stuff away. It is so relaxing just to know that it is CLEAN. It no longer looks like Andy Warhol ate a huge bunch of daisies and orange Skittles and then vomited everywhere. It is "aquamarine". I am very pleased.

Then I walk into my bedroom and see what a hot mess it is and I get very stressed out.
I didn't get to paint today like I had planned and the things I took off my walls are all lying in the floor so it is very cluttered and hard to walk in.

The paint I got is called "Lime Smoothie" but it isn't lime green. It's the prettiest seafoam green color that I could find, and it looks very similar to this.



It feels good to know that I'm going to go through and throw away all of the things that I don't want/need, that way I don't have to worry about what to do with it.

Until then, I don't even want to go in there! And I can't go into my living room because there are sheets and tarps all over everything, my mom is painting the ceiling. I suppose I'll just hang out in here for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment