Tuesday, April 6, 2010

If there is one thing that I hate more than absolutely anything, it is when one of my pets are sick and I can't do anything about it.
I have a male cat right now who is really sick, and I don't know what is wrong with him.
He's having trouble breathing, there is mucus all over him, and it's really pitiful.
He is really old, so maybe that is the cause. I am hoping it is something that can be fixed.
My dad is getting antibiotics from the vet  for him tomorrow, so I suppose we'll see.
I also have ANOTHER kitten with an ear infection. She is acting just like Heineken did when he had one.
She is not nearly as bad, though, so we are also getting some antibiotics for her before it gets any worse.
I feel so guilty when I have sick pets though, because I feel like I should be able to come to their rescue and I can't. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment